Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Products Focus is on Peanut Butter &.......DOVE Chocolate!!!

New DOVE Chocolate Discoveries Products Unveiled at Conference....the flavor of Peanuts is the one of the stars this time.

I can't wait to see the reaction at my parties when people get to taste the new Dove Chocolate Discoveries Peanut Butter Smoothie with Chocolate Chips...can you imagine adding 2 scoops of Chocolate Ice Cream for a DOVE Shake?





Another big hit at the Conference: Mini Peanut Butter filled Dove Chocolate Baking Bits.....yum!!!  These will make awesome snacks and even more awesome Chips for Brownies, Cupcakes and Cookies...
 
 And how about this gourmet candy:  Chardonnay Peanut Brittle with Caramel Covered Cocoa Nibs....what a unique taste treat.  I love trying new flavors and foods and I can't wait for my hostesses and their friends to try this one at parties this Spring!

There are a few other products unveiled this past weekend and I will write about those in the next  post.  Talk Soon....Carrie Geyer